Trainers at Autotutors Young Driving School take pride in delivering a high quality learning experience to pupils from Age 10 to 100!
Chief Instructor Tim ensures that all staff are prepared to deliver to consistently high standards.
Tim’s driving qualifications include:
DVSA Approved Driving Instructor – Grade A
ARDS Race Circuit Instructor – Grade A
National Offenders Scheme – Trainer Development Coach.
Autotutors’ Driver trainers are all CRB checked (Enhanced) – highly experienced, very skilled and well qualified.
- Delivery of driving instruction both on and off road
- Under 17’s driver training
- Race circuit and high performance driver training
- Skid car training
- Commercial fleet vehicle training
- Event management
- Presentations and vehicle launches
- Training events and educational courses
- A compassionate attitude
- The ability to understand and respect learning needs
- A motivation to help pupils succeed
- The communication skills to develop positive attitude and beliefs towards driving
- A client centered learning approach
- To provide an inclusive service providing equality and diversity for all individuals and groups
Our qualifications and certifications…
- DVSA Approved Driving Instructors
- Advanced Driving
- ARDS race circuit instruction
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy training
- Motivational Interviewing
- First Aid
- CRB / DBS
Autotutors YDS provides…experiential education in a safe and fun learning environment.
Areas of expertise…
- Drive Age 10 +
- Skid Car School Age 10 +
- 4×4 Off Road Age 10 +
- Road lessons Age 17 +