Company information and contact details
Autotutors Young Driving School, Autotutors YDS and DriveAge10 are trading names of Young Drivers School Limited company number 10412762.
Registered office address Gardners Chartered Accountants, Brynford House, Brynford Street, Holywell, Flintshire, CH8 7RD
Postal address AutotutorsYDS Lleweni Parc Airfield, Mold Road, Denbigh LL16 4BN. Customer telephone enquiries 01745 81 88 11
Bookings and payments
- Bookings are accepted by the online booking system, email or telephone.
- Payments are accepted online using the Stripe system alternatively you may send a cheque or postal order to the postal address.
- The price you pay includes VAT at the current rate.
- Stripe is an independent payment system and is not associated with AutotutorsYDS in any way, should you experience any difficulty with the system please advise and we will try to assist, however Stripe have their independent customer service and you may need to contact them.
- By using the online booking system calendar you can choose your preferred available date and session time.
- Non date specific gift vouchers are valid up to a maximum of 12 months from date of purchase and are non-refundable but transferable.
- On completion of your booking and receipt of your full payment we will contact you to check your booking is correct and then provide you with all the joining information that you will need by email or by post within 5 days.
Right to cancel and refunds
- You may give notice by email or telephone to cancel your activity booking up to 24 hours before your booked time and we will endeavour to offer you with a convenient replacement date, however we cannot guarantee a specific date and session time. Cancellations received less than 24 hours before the activity booking will result in your voucher being forfeited and no replacement date or refund will be given.
- You may cancel your booking and request a full refund within seven days of your purchase date. No refunds will be made otherwise.
- Should an item need to be returned by you as a result of your cancellation you will be liable for cost of return.
- To give change or cancel a booking please email email@example.com or telephone 01745 81 88 11.
Young drivers must be aged 10 years old or over. Proof of age may be required. Must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
- Driving tuition is subject to availability and weather and driving tuition may be cancelled by the operator at short notice for serviceability or for safety reasons.
- Lleweni Parc is a live airfield 24/7 365 days. Rules and regulations must be adhered to. Your safety on site is our priority. Any persons not complying with a safety guideline or instruction may be asked to leave the site and the activity booking will be forfeited as a result.
- The driving instructors are DVSA approved, the training vehicles are dual controlled. Should the participant’s driving present a safety risk the instructor reserves the right to stop the session and decide on appropriate course of action. Should the participant not be allowed to continue with the session no refund will be given and AutotutorsYDS will not be held liable for the circumstances.
Your contact for all safety related issues is Mr. T. Witham. Telephone 01745 81 88 11 prior to your arrival date or 07498 575784 on the activity day.