Solo Steps is a block booking of one to one programmes providing continual learning from age 10 to 17 with a discount included.
Highlights Solo Steps.
Each single ‘Solo Step’ is 1 hour of one to one experiential driving tuition available from the age of 10 to 17 – providing bespoke tuition and skill development. Young drivers are taught to drive at an early age using the DVSA standard of driving, as required for a successful practical test outcome and for a low risk driving style.
Solo Steps also delivers training of the driving test manoeuvres bay park and parallel park. The young driver will receive a record of achievement booklet to monitor progress and skill, the driver will receive homework to support their theory learning between driving sessions.
Solo Steps options:
- All Solo Steps purchases are valid until the 18th birthday.
- A purchase of Solo Steps is applicable to one young person and cannot be transferred without the written permission of Autotutors.
- Duration: 1 hr each session.
- Ratio: 1 pupils to 1 instructor
- Location: Autotutors Young Driving School, Lleweni Parc, Denbigh LL16 4BN.
- Requirements: No requirement to have driven before.